Friday, September 24, 2010

Blind Faith

One of my favorite scriptures is 2 Corinthians 5:7 "For we walk by faith, not by sight."
  I have thought alot about this concept. Our belief, our knowledge of Christ doesn't come because we have 'proven' His existance is real. You can't 'prove' that He really did die on the cross to take away our sins, and then rise to live again so that we might live once more also. No matter what all the scientists say you can't prove that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
  I know that Jesus is the Christ, and that He is the Son of God the Father. He did come to earth and die to take away our sins, and He did rise the third day. Not only this He still lives! I don't see Him right here with me, but I know that He is real! How do I know this? Because of faith. Some where down the line I choose, I decided, I stepped into the darkness and put my trust in the unbelievable. The Holy Ghost bore witness to me of Christ and all that He does. The Holy Ghost confirmed what I had choosen to believe. And now, because of this knowledge, I am so much happier! Some one is out there, loving me, and watching out for me always. Isn't that the best? Yes! It sure is.


              

No comments:

Post a Comment