Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Learning From Gods Creations.

This General Conference President Uchtdorf said "It’s remarkable how much we can learn about life by studying nature." I really like that! One day in Rexburg a friend and I were out by the train tracks when the sky turned flamming orange. She asked me why we have sunsets. Being the rather litteral person I am I started to explain the science in sunsets. She quickly stopped me. "No, why did God give us sunsets?" I thought for awhile. "Sunsets are like teady bears from our hevenly home. They give us comfort while we are away."
  God gave us all of natures beauties for a reason. You ought to go pick one today, and offer up a prayer of thanks. I am sure it took lots of hard work, but He still made it, just for you. :}

    

Pres. Uchtdorfs talk: http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-1298-7,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment