Friday, October 8, 2010

Be Strong And Of Good Courage

   God has given us lots of commandments. All of them have their reasons, and unique blessings. The law of tithing opens the windows of heaven, studying the scriptures testifys of Christ and bring eternal life, if we trust in the Lord He shall direct our paths, ect... There are alot!

   I really like this one in Josuha 1:7,9: "Be strong, and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt though divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersover though goest." When we follow Gods commandments we can be strong and of good courage, because the Lord is with us. Some people have gaurd dogs, some people hire body gaurds, I follow Christ, and He stands by me. I don't think it gets to much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment